PUBLISHED AND HOSTED BY
École nationale de la magistrature (ENM) 10, rue des Frères Bonie 33080 Bordeaux Cedex
Tél : + 33 (0)5 56 00 10 10 Fax : + 33 (0)5 56 00 10 84
Editorial Director: Maxime Antier, Chief of Staff
Editor: Claire Keller, Head of the Communications Department
Photos : ENM, Stéphanie Delahaye, Florence Deyts, Jérôme Guillet, Marion Guillot, Aurélie Grelier, Virginie Gruenenberger, ministère de la Justice, C.Montagne/DICOM/MJ
Traductions : Hancock Hutton
INFORMATION TO WEB USERS ON INTERNET AUDIENCE TRACKING
The user is informed that cookies may be installed on their browser. A cookie is a small file deposited on your computer by a website to store information specific to you. On this site, cookies are used to analyse its audience using the Google Analytics service, to share information on social media via the AddThis service and to target advertising via Google Adsense. In all cases, the user is free to manage and delete cookies from their browser.
- Find out more
To do this, you can follow the following these links depending on the browser you use: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Windows Internet Explorer.
If you use Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools buttons, then on Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, and then under Browsing History, click Settings.
- Click on the View files button.
- Click on the Name column header to sort the files in alphabetical order, then scroll down the list until you see files starting with the "Cookie" prefix. (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
- Select the cookies containing the name "ENM" and delete them.
- Close the window containing the list of files, then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
If you use Firefox
- Go to the Tools tab in the browser and select Options.
- In the window that opens, choose Privacy and click on View Cookies.
- Find the files that contain the name "ENM", then select and delete them.
If you use Safari
- In your browser, choose the Edit menu and click Preferences.
- Click Security.
- Click Show Cookies.
- Select the cookies containing the name "ENM" and click on Remove or Remove All.
- After deleting the cookies, click Done.
If you use Google Chrome
- Click on the Tools menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Advanced Settings tab and go to the Privacy and Security.
- Click See cookies and other site data.
- Find the files that contain the name "ENM", then select and delete them by clicking Remove.
- Click on Close to return to your browser.